Birdchick tagged me for this Eight Random Facts Meme. I'm not sure if I've done it before so pardon me if my Eight Random Facts sound familiar!
Here are the rules for Eight Random Facts:
Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I don't like monkeys. They are sneaky and cunning. And they fling poo.
2. In the tenth grade while working at Woolworth's I sold a bag of circus peanuts to Marlo Thomas.
3. I can't swim.
4. I love cotton. (The look, the feel of cotton- the fabric of our lives)
5. I speak fluent Double Dutch.
6. I am the youngest of five and there are 15 years between me and my oldest brother.
7. I am allergic to cashews.
8. I love musicals. When I was a kid I thought the world would be perfect if we could just break into song and dance at any time. Still do.
Here are the folks I tag:
1. Mary at Mary's View
2. Jayne at Journey Through Grace
3. Ruthie at Nature Knitter
4. Larry at The Brownstone Birder
5. Pam at Nature Woman
6. Mary at Mary's Corner of the World
7.Linda at Erie's Argonaut
8. Nina at Nature Remains