Saturday, April 30, 2011

Back to West Virginia





I'm leaving early tomorrow morning for West Virginia to attend the New River Birding and Nature Festival for the second time. Two years ago I went and had an amazing experience. The festival was extraordinary, so many wonderful people, fabulous birds


I'll be joining some of the same birder/bloggers and meeting many more. I'm excited to re-visit the New River Gorge National River and enjoy the hospitality of this lovely festival. The guides are fabulous and of course the birds are almost heaven!

10 comments:

Montanagirl said...

Enjoy your birding festival! We'll all be looking forward to your fabulous photos you'll be sharing with us!

Janice K said...

I hope you have great weather....We all need some.

troutbirder said...

Have fun, Lynne. I'm envious. :)

Carolyn H said...

Lynne: I hope you have a great trip! I look forward to eharing about it.

FAB said...

Have fun Lynne. I'll look forward to the festival updates. FAB.

Samantha said...

Welcome back to WV! :)
I'm looking forward to your updates.

Linda in Erie, PA said...

Lynne, for some reason my RSS reader had stopped picking up your feed so I checked manually. I'm so glad you are still blogging. How wonderful Hasty Brook must be now! It has to be so much fun to see all these different kinds of birds up there. I hope you had great fun at the festival. Our Festival of Birds was this weekend and the warblers are everywhere! Maybe next year you can make it to our festival!

dguzman said...

Looking forward to your updates!

Alan Pulley said...

From what I heard it was another great year their. I hope to attend next year!!

Dawn Fine said...

Lynne,
just checking to see if you updated yet..should i not hold my breath? hee hee